Hiking pleasure for everyone
Kappl boasts a vast network of hiking trails, ranging in difficulty from easy to more challenging tours. No matter if you’re young or young-at-heart, a leisure hiker or skilled mountaineer – Tyrol has the perfect trail for every skill level and taste. Enjoy short and easy hikes with great vantage and rest stops or try a more challenging tour through the valleys and gorges of the Paznaun region and up to the mountain trails at 1,300 metres above sea level.
Exploring the mountains on two wheels
Explore the Paznaun region on two wheels and pedal your way to mountain happiness! Kappl boasts around 30 mountain bike tours and eight e-bike tours. The mountain world of Kappl offers something for everyone – from leisure bikers to extreme athletes. If you are travelling with your family, a classic e-bike tour for all levels is the ideal option.
Sunny Mountain Adventure Park
Fun and action at 1,830 metres above sea level
All year round, Flaxi, the mountain dwarf, welcomes young visitors to Sunny Mountain Adventure Park at 1,830 metres above sea level. Simply hop on the cable car to get to the action paradise with a Flying Fox and slide tower.
Summer holiday full of possibilities
The following services are included in the Basic Card:
- one daily use of the open gondolas and chairlifts (ascent and descent) in a town of choice. For example, the smuggler’s tour to Samnaun – and of course back – is possible with the basic package.
(bike transport is not included, EUR 6.- per ride)
- free use of public transport between Landeck, Bielerhöhe (toll charge excluded) and Zeinisjoch
The following services are included free of charge for holders of a Premium package (€ 49.- and is valid for the duration of your stay):
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Paznaun and Samnaun (including your bike)
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Montafon region
- toll charge for the Silvretta High-Alpine Road
- admission to the public outdoor and indoor pools of Ischgl and Galtür as well as to the swimming lake in See (extra charges apply for solarium, massages etc.)
- admission to the Alpinarium Galtür and the cable car museum in Ischgl
- participation for selected activities in our kids-, youth- & outdoor programme